Thursday, June 26, 2008

dinner time at the house

Last night was my night to cook dinner. I made burritos with beef, black beans, corn, salsa, and cheese, and then had "Mexican fiesta rice" on the side. It was a hit and everybody liked it, including me! Haha.

Tonight Ashley is making a pasta salad, which I want to eat RIGHT NOW, but she told me I have to wait until it gets cold in the refrigerator because she just finished it and it's currently hot. Man. I'm hungry. But I can wait, I GUESS. Haha.

I need to put another coat of paint on this little bedside table I'm painting, which I planned on doing tonight, but I think I might just wait until the weekend. I'm tired. And I should finish sanding my desk tonight instead. I'm going to stain it a dark cherry color to match my dresser.

Ok, I'm going to go check on the pasta salad and see if it managed to get cold in like 5 minutes. Haha.

No comments: