Thursday, June 19, 2008

ratdog

I'm waiting on another assignment from my boss, so I guess I'll do a quick little update here.

I need to deposit a paycheck and some checks for my birthday today. I owe my mom some money, so after I pay her back, if I still have a decent amount, I think I'm going to do a little shopping this weekend. Things I would like to get:
  • Miss Dior Cherie Perfume. (I decided that it is the scent for me. It is so alluring to me.)
  • A headwrap from Urban Outfitters. (I have been eyeing them for a while--the kind that look really hippie-ish. I'm sort of a hippie at heart. )
  • A v-neck t-shirt dress. (I have a picture of exactly what I want in my head, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it. Basically, if someone would just sell me a long t-shirt, I'd be happy. Maybe I'll make one.)
  • A summer scarf. (I've been wanting one of these, too. So posh. Haha.)
  • A pack of boy's white v-neck undershirt tees. (My roommate Kate wears these, and now I want some!)
But, I will undoubtedly find some other things while I am shopping, and probably not find everything on my list. That's okay.

Tonight, we are going to a delicious local restaurant for dinner. They have the best milkshakes. Last time, I went with my friend Patrick and didn't think I wanted a milkshake so I didn't get one. And then I tasted his and accidentally ate probably a third of it. I'd love to order one this time, but I have a cold, and ice cream is probably the worst thing you can eat when you have a cold. All the sugar and milk combination does is make you produce a lot more mucus. Anti-dibs.

Hahahahaha. In browsing blogs for my job, I found this hilarious picture. Check out that little dog in the portrait. Just look at his face. His name is "Ratdog." Sorry if the dog owner somehow finds this page. Anyway, I just thought he was really funny looking, and cute. I want a dog that looks like that hahahaha.



All right, it's time to eat lunch! I'll post again later.

No comments: