Saturday, June 28, 2008

freaking awesome night

Last night was phenomenal. I went out with my friend Courtney to bars on Franklin Street, and we ended up talking to Bobby Frasor and Tyler Hansbrough for like 15 minutes on two separate occasions like normal human beings! (They are star basketball players, in case you didn't know.) It was so awesome. All of these sluts were throwing themselves at them and buying them drinks, and we kept it classy and just were friendly and fun, and they definitely respected us a lot more for it. I'm sure he enjoyed meeting someone more on his level ;). And, like an hour and a half after we met Bobby for the first time, I said, "You probably forgot my name by now, right?" But he said, "No, Angela, and Courtney." Hahaha! We were shocked and amazed and so excited. Bobby Frasor knows my name. No big deal. I hope we see him out again soon. :)

No comments: